Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

urban flower garden

(forever 21 floral skirt, vintage dexter shoes, forever 21 satchel, h&m faux fur, forever 21 double braided belt)


This is just a casual outfit I wore while bumming around town last Saturday. 
On an unrelated note- I'm headed to sunny Florida for a vacation. It's been several years since I've frequented the beautiful beaches and Disney scene.  I'm more than excited to lay beach side with a fruity cocktail in hand, build a sand castle, and take a dip in the pool.  
We just purchased Kelly Cutrone's If You Have to Cry Go Outside - 
here's hoping it's the perfect trashy beach read.  
See you in the SUNSHINE STATE.

13 comments:

  1. What a perfect look! I love your skirt!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the skirt! the colors are amazing :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving teh fab skirt and the two belts - shoes and tights also look absolutely amazing


    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of my fav bloggers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I adore it. Your style is so unique... it makes me so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek... yes yes yes! you always hit it right on the head. Bellissima!

    xx
    peace and love from San Francisco,

    refusestolabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the outfit! i want that skirt!

    http://cutestthingieversaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, your hair is gorgeous!!
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look! do visit my blog too, more of korean style fashions

    http://4eversixteens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails