Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Go Jet Setter




This week has been crazy hectic. We're finally 98% done moving into the new place, it hasn't been fun and we still have several boxes to unpack. I'm trying to take this time to reorganize my closet, and weed out all the junk I never wear.  

Tonight I've invited the girls over for some dinner, drinks and gossip. Tomorrow I jump on a plane (god do I hate flying) to NYC. I'm staying at the Hudson hotel (pictured above) for two nights, and then a night with my best friend in Williamsburg. We're hitting up the Armory Show ("The Armory Show is America's leading fine art fair devoted to the most important art of the 20th and 21st centuries. In its eleven years, the fair has become an international institution. Every March, artists, galleries, collectors, critics and curators from all over the world make New York their destination during Armory Arts Week".) The Whitney Biennial, Neon Indian + Holy Ghost at Webster Hall, plus more adventures in Brooklyn.  
I can't wait! I'm on the hunt for some Jeffrey Campbell wedges! 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails