Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

forward florals




( forever 21 floral dress, vintage slip, forever 21 heels, dotted target tights, vintage necklace & bracelet)




The temperature in Buffalo is climbing higher daily!  I love the transitioning of seasons; it allows me to reinvigorate some of my fall and winter staples with recently purchased spring items.  As you've probably noticed I'm a huge fan of florals and tiered skirts; there is just something so effortless and girly about them, especially when paired with more structured items like this boyfriend blazer. I purchased the slip last week during the killer thrifting session I wrote about.  I've been layering it under nearly everything I pull from my closet; it adds a subtle but provocative touch.

7 comments:

  1. This outfit is SO FANTASTIC! I love everything in it. And those shoes are totally Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Chictopia, girl, you're got amazing style! Will keep on following, you keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace peeking out - definitely subtle but provactive like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i’m a complete sucker for a floral print… you look simply amazing with your milk-maid braids, edgy tights and menswear blazer. all in all, awesome outfit!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails