Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, January 3, 2011

This Is The New Year


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(h&m faux leather pants, forever 21 unicorn thermal, forever 21 faux fur vest, h&m hat, stole, deena & ozzy)

Just returned from a glorious vacation in Toronto, Ontario.  Our stay was full of champagne, loads of delicious food, art, lounging, pop up video, glitter, glitz, etc. etc. A perfect way to start off the New Year.  I'll post more pictures of my NYE outfit later on.  Here are just a few snaps of my day outfit that I wore the night before, as well as our adorable boutique hotel room. I hope everyone had a lovely NYE and here's to a happy and healthy 2011! 

15 comments:

  1. cute! all the fur must be so warm and cozy! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, least the weather was warmer!

    XoXo-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these!

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! You look so warm and chic at the same time.






    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your new year is off to a great start. I just saw that thermal today in F21 and love the way you've styled it with faux fur. Can't wait to see more of your posts in the new year! Cheers! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pants..
    and your shoes too..
    gorgeous dear... -)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! You look amazing. Do you mean pop up video like VH1 pop up video from ages ago?? I hope you had a great trip!!

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look seriously adorable, I love all of the fur!

    ps--I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leather pants, you look so cute and warm!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love you outfit
    nice pics, so lovely :)
    follow me ;>??
    kisses from pepa

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am stalking h&m for that hat!! so adorb in the tan, i can't commit to the black one and that is all the downtown seattle store has. gah

    cheers to the new year, ooooi!

    www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics! I totally have the Buffalo Stance song in my head all the time..More than I'd like..I don't know if many remember it...
    -JD
    http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails