Monday, January 17, 2011

Mythical

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(forever 21 unicorn thermal, vintage fur jacket, h&m skirt, deena & ozzy wedge, h&m hat)

This is my new favorite skirt, I bought it in Toronto over the holiday break.  The combination of faux leather, rust tones, and high waisted equal perfection.  

I know, I know it's Buffalo and everyone complains but it's so so so cold here! When I woke this A.M. f the temp was under 5 degrees. My colleagues probably think I'm a bit nuts for braving such weather in tiny skirts, and high waisted shorts. 

14 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this look! I really like the the rust tones in combination with black...and the longsleeved shirt with the unicorns: I want that! :)

    xx
    Shelly

    http://mise-en-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is super cute and I've been looking for a nice brown leather skirt like that forever! :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love those ankle boots of yours doll & I def feel you on the cold temps!

    XoXo-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing as always...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, and your shoes are so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic skirt! gorgeous look, I love horses :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt! :-)
    xx
    TJECK OUT MY FASHION BLOG:
    Anewsituation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the thermal and the skirt is cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a maaaarvelous blouse!!! I love unicorns and those are so beautiful!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails