Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mythical

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(forever 21 unicorn thermal, vintage fur jacket, h&m skirt, deena & ozzy wedge, h&m hat)

This is my new favorite skirt, I bought it in Toronto over the holiday break.  The combination of faux leather, rust tones, and high waisted equal perfection.  

I know, I know it's Buffalo and everyone complains but it's so so so cold here! When I woke this A.M. f the temp was under 5 degrees. My colleagues probably think I'm a bit nuts for braving such weather in tiny skirts, and high waisted shorts. 

14 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this look! I really like the the rust tones in combination with black...and the longsleeved shirt with the unicorns: I want that! :)

    xx
    Shelly

    http://mise-en-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is super cute and I've been looking for a nice brown leather skirt like that forever! :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love those ankle boots of yours doll & I def feel you on the cold temps!

    XoXo-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing as always...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, and your shoes are so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic skirt! gorgeous look, I love horses :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt! :-)
    xx
    TJECK OUT MY FASHION BLOG:
    Anewsituation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the thermal and the skirt is cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a maaaarvelous blouse!!! I love unicorns and those are so beautiful!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails