Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'll Be Your Mirror

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(gifted jacket c/o mom, red velvet pants, furry bucket bag, thrifted booties)

Just a quick post before work. Tomorrow I'm shooting a spread for Auxiliary Magazine.  Not sure what to expect but I'll be posting the final images within the next few weeks. 

We've been blasted with a terrible storm. Inches and inches of snow blow throughout the streets.  My tiny toes are endlessly frozen.


16 comments:

  1. Great pairing...the difference in texture & rich color/print combo is fab :)

    XoXO-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks awesome. I love the pants with the boots and the coat all together. Its great.





    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! perfectly paired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so nice! I love the velvet pants! You're so lucky to have so beautiful legs to wear these kind of pants!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this coat matched with velvet pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combination. Really cool look.

    check out my international give away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous in that coat and velvet coat! What a fantastic combination of colours and textures. Hopefully it kept you warm, too, cause it looks freezing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable and I love your style! I really want a coat like that, it looks super warm and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the red velvet & your sweet little fingerless gloves! i take it you're not a fan of snow? i hate the winter, but to me the snow is the only thing beautiful about it.

    http://www.togetherinadream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the topnot and coat! You have a great collection of coats, actually...great shots.
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have the best collection of leggings ever xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails