Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, January 11, 2010

Trend Spotting for 2010

   
From the top: Silence & Noise Dress, F21 lace Dress, Nasty Gal Caged Dress, & Givenchy


 I've been absolutely enamored with strong shoulder statements and embellished details. Lucky for me they seem to be popping up everywhere. I'm fawning over the sparkle accents & architectural elements adorning the shoulder areas. I've invested in several dresses and blouses that capture this current trend. This look can be attained even on the strictest of budgets, or even DIYed (fringe or feathered shoulder pads anyone?)

So stock up, and give em' the shoulder shrug ladies.


3 comments:

  1. Love your style I have that last dress but have not worn it yet, I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that second dress! I just bought something similar from Forever21, with the lacy sleeves and black slick dress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Forever has so many affordable options!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails