Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boys Club

I'm wearing- vintage lace top, h&m faux fur,  f21  lace figure skater skirt, target black patterned tights, thrifted boys blazer,  deena & ozzy black peep toe booties & vintage & f21 jewelry. 
Just a simple wednesday date night. My boyfriend and I had a lovely dinner, and then stopped by our local wine bar to finish off the night. I hate having to take all these pictures inside, but it gets dark here so early. I'm hoping for a lovely weather week to document more outfits outside.






3 comments:

  1. We love your outfit, we love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, you have a follow from me <3

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top Boys Blazer, brands Barbie, Ben 10, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails