Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween







Recovering from an insane weekend of parties & ghoulish behavior. It hurts to be back at work this early Monday morning.

My costume came out perfectly. The make up worked out well, and endured the entire evening. Even through sweat, hugs, and late night pizza consumption. My best friends went as CMYK (the four colors used in most color printers, usually in two ink cartridges, one of black ink and the other containing cyan, magenta, and yellow ) and my boyfriend & I created a dunny head out of chicken wire and paper mache. A few people confused him for Donnie Darko but either way it was the perfect creepy compliment to my skeleton theme.

I found this dress at F21 as part of their Circus themed lined. The tights I found at a costume shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails