Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(forever 21 dress, denim jacket, old UO boots, vintage liz purse, amazing heart shaped glasses, H&M accessories)


Today was beautiful and thus I dressed for the occasion.  Floral's have always been a staple of my wardrobe. I've purchased a jean vest in the past, but never a denim jacket (crazy right?). This (almost) army green color I found appealing and I think it might just become a new spring staple. 


I suppose it's just nice to feel the sun shinning on your eyes after many months of snow. 


April Showers, Bring May Flowers 


I can't wait to start grilling and planting my garden herbs. 

12 comments:

  1. Love love love this! Perfect floral dress, I love the thick belt with it too. Gorgeous look!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, unique colour for a denim vest! you pull it off well with a dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous. I like your top very much. It seems me a very bright sunny day here.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! love ur hair! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is fantastic. I love how the boots and the jacket roughened the very soft floral dress. Your shades are so cute.

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outgit! I love that dress, I´m loving anything floral lately


    www.ebolisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! those boots look super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks so wonderful in that dress! Love it!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress!!!

    Check out my Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair, your style and boots !you are so pretty , so lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails