Wednesday, August 4, 2010

you must obey


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(thrifted obey tee, h&m lace cycle shorts, combat boots, f21 jewelry) 
Once again the thrifting gods smiled upon me.  I picked up this tee last week for $1.98 - really can't beat that.  I loved its shirt-dress quality, but when i realized this find featured the famous Andre the Giant icon designed by guerilla artist Shepard Fairey (whose retrospective my boyfriend and I saw at the Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh last year), I liked it even more more! Over all I felt this outfit had a rock and roll vibe so I paired it with my favorite (only) pair of combat boots.  Bad ass indeed.

8 comments:

  1. Lovin all that turqoise. Sweet boots too

    xo www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boots.


    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this...that thrifted shirt, paired w/ those lace cycling shorts is awesome...and I love the teal jewelry and your boots...you look hot :D

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuuh Obey tees are da best! 80spurple has some great ones:) I love the turquoise accessories! CHIC outfit right here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find! $1.98? You really can't beat that.
    Love how you've styled it with the lace, boots & turquoise...and I adore your tassle handbag

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous outfit! I especially love the lace cycle shorts and the combat boots are great! Cute blog. Feel free to follow my blog and I'll follow yours back!

    <3
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. may have to give lace bike shorts a try before the summer ends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails