Monday, June 28, 2010

wyeth's fields

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(forever 21 dress, belt, and necklace, DIY denim headband (cut from a vintage chambray shirt) nine west wedge, h&m satchel)

This outfit is a bit out of my comfort zone as I tend to gravitate more towards structured, tailored, and trendy clothing articles.  That being said, as soon as I saw this pretty little number at our store I knew it must be mine.  For this shoot, we thought it best to capture an earthy, airy feel, so we took a walk out to Tift Nature Preserve to catch the last of the remaining daylight.  Later on we finished our outdoor adventure with a picnic in the park.  

I graduated with a dual degree in Art History and Painting so when I saw how the first photo turned out it immediatley reminded me of Andrew Wyeth's Christina's World. 


10 comments:

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous in this outfit combination !
    the belt and the headband are my fave parts :)
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- it is a gorgeous setting and does look like that lovely painting. Your close up is especially pretty! Love your hair.

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Purseapalooza giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! simply gorgeous photos ! you look amazing!!

    http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit and your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. reminds me of little house on the prairie in good ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your dress! xoxo

    http://be-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress and the belt you chose to pair to with is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog and LOVE your photos/style. Following you on Bloglovin' now!

    ♥ V

    http://www.gritandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I immediately saw the resemblance as well! Very lovely Kaitlin, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails