Wednesday, June 16, 2010

down the rabbit hole

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
( forever 21 floral dress, vintage brown belt, cynthia vincent for target shoe, vintage watches, h&m white tights)


"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" -Lewis Carroll

10 comments:

  1. You look so cute in the 2nd photo.
    Great shoes.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! I love the white tights and the brown accents. The hair is cute without being too sweet...lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is sooo cute. And I love the yellow. Gorgeous.
    I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog. Check it out!
    www.leflattery.blogspot.com
    xo
    flattery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Love everything about this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found your blog through weardrobe and I LOVE your style. Seriously, this dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures, especially the first one. Color story is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://life-agne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails