Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

US vs. VS

Once a year woman in American shield their eyes, and erase the Tivo evidence of "The Victoria Secret Fashion Show".  No matter how secure you are with your body, or your boyfriend- it's hard to feel 100% sexy/ comfortable sitting in your PJ's eating a bowl of popcorn while 7 foot glamazons work the runway in barely there lingerie. With such faces like Heidi "The Body", Marissa Miller, Miranda Kerr (and notably the first asian woman to ever walk the VS runway (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/25/victorias.secret.model/index.html) "regular" girls like us don't stand a chance. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather be donning the latest Balenciaga number, over some booty shorts with feathers attached. But I might be nervously shifting in my chair with each impending nipple slip.
Or on second review of this picture, maybe I don't have anything to worry about....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails