Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, December 17, 2009

NYE In Motion

Initially I mentioned San Fran or NOLA for my yearly holiday get away, but due to some family issues I'll be spending NYE in NYC, and frankly I couldn't be more thrilled. Even though I've frequented the city since the tender age of three, there's hundreds of things I've yet to explore. This year the beau and I are doing it up at 60 Thompson Hotel in Soho (Just a few shots of the lofts & Thom bar below). Last years resolution was to spend NYE in a different W every new year, but we went against the W Union Square in favor of this boutique hotel.  I'm super excited for what the 6 day jaunt will bring. MOMA's is at the top of my itinerary with the Tim Burton exhibition going on, topshop, and visiting my best friend in Williamsburg. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails