Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

roped in and tied up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
( thrifted maxi skirt, vintage rope print shirt, headband worn as a belt c/o tied up and tousled, forever 21 wedge, target clutch, vintage watch)


I wore this outfit last Friday for weekly date night. I felt oh so elegant in this maxi skirt. I just know it's going to be a fall staple. Paired with the wedges it creates a long lean silhouette that exudes effortless confidence.  The wonderful ladies over at Tied Up and Tousled (check out there beautiful shop here) sent me the "Natalie" headband adorned with three gold keys. I plan on styling it again with a more bohemian look, and worn in my hair!  But it just goes to show you- with a little bit of creativity you can transform your accessories into multifaceted adornment! Thanks again Tied Up & Tousled! 

13 comments:

  1. I would love to see that as a headband, it looks so pretty!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i love your outfit! i love how you match the two patterns with the gold/yellow colour and black! :)

    xxHelene

    www.helene-feeling-fabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Rachel, it is really delicate and beautiful. It will adorn my head very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look, love the rope pattern on the blouse paired with that belt/headband :)

    XoXo-Kelli K
    http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is soo cool! I love the top paired with the maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top and clutch are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling Kaitlin, I agree the maxi is a stupendous staple!

    ♡ Aria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not usually a fan of maxi skirts, but wow, this is just so elegant and modern. The belt/headband is really beautiful, too. I love the way you accessorize.

    Also, hi! I'm a fellow Buffalo blogger (though my blog is suffering a bit of neglect due to my upcoming nuptials)! I've been reading your blog for oh, about a month now? I've been too shy to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! love your blog and your amazing sence off style.
    xoxo Caroline
    PLEASE TJECK OUT MY BLOG
    http://anewsituation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails