Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

noir




Gothic perfection. Lovely lace dresses complemented with fur and petticoats. 

Tomorrow I'm off to NYC to visit my best friend Erin, take in some museums,  drink and be merry.  I apologize for the lack of outfit posts it's been terribly crummy weather here.  Showers, a few snow flakes, and wind.  It doesn't have me all that inspired.  Hopefully the city with jaunt my lackluster wardrobe.  On a positive note my new Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks Wedge has arrived.  
They're basically the most beautiful shoe I own.  

6 comments:

  1. I just adore this vampy spread! Their cuts are perfect!!! Too bad I'm growing my hair out :( Perhaps when I decide to take the plunge back to short hair, I'll have to look back on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of black. :)
    Have fun in NYC!

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd picture.. Kayta circa 2001. Have you seen pics yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very great photos, can't wait to see ur new wedges :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the first pic ! so beautiful! xoxo
    http://be-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails